Monday, December 12, 2011

Don't worry...we're still here!

It feels like Christmas has snuck up on me this year.  We are headed to Cross Christmas Camp this weekend, and there is still a lot left to do for that!  We are having a big celebration honoring that fact that 40 years ago the Crosses joined the church.  Gus and I are headed to Marshall Wednesday through Thursday to work on a few projects for this with my mom.  Then, after camp, we are quickly celebrating Christmas at our house with my immediate family, and just a few days later we are flying out to PA!  A lot is left to do.

Here is a whole mess of pictures taken over the last couple days.  Enjoy!

First off are just a bunch of pictures I snapped of me and Gus.  He is so cute and funny!  I just can't help kissing him all day long!








I took these next picture this morning.  Bubba gave us these cute pj's, and Gus is finally big enough to wear them.  It was just the two of us, so I wasn't able to get  picture of the butt flap!



Here are some pictures for all you doubters out there!  You told me there was no way I could get Gus's stocking done in time for Christmas....well, check it out!!!!!









Here is a picture of our little family out watching the Steeler's game on Thursday.  We made it to half time before Gus made us go home and put him to bed.


And...guess who got his first taste of peas...and hated it!?!



We had a quiet, peaceful weekend.  Bill made a fire a both nights, and we enjoyed our Christmasy family room!


And, Gus is SO big!

We love you,
Nancy, Billy and Gus

No comments:

Post a Comment