Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A few pictures of guess who!

Here are the highlights: I found a toy lawn mower for Gus second-hand, and the two have basically been inseparable since.  We have had a couple of very cold days around here, so we have been playing in the basement a lot and had to get out the warm clothes.  I go to a Bible study on Monday and Thursday mornings.  Both have free child care and Gus LOVES it.  He doesn't even look back at me, let alone cry when I drop him off.  He loves other kids, and he loves playing with toys other than his own.

That's about it.  I have another OB appointment this afternoon, but I have been feeling perfectly fine, so I bet it is going to be another boring 5 minute appointment.

Miss you all,
Nancy and Gus



It's another cool morning, so Gus wore his new Steeler's outfit from Bubba.  He looks good in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment