Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Our trip in Minnehaha Falls

As I said before, Bill took Friday off of work and we enjoyed a mini "stay-cation".  I had never been to the Minnehaha Falls, so we headed there, hiked around and concluded our day with a big Italian meal.  Gus got in on the fun and it was a good day for our family.  Here are some of the highlights.

Gus in the baby hiking back-pack

Bill and Gus down by the falls




Our little Italian boy

His first taste of cannoli!

It is beautiful here this week.  Gus and I just got in from watering the garden and pulling a few weeds.  Yesterday we went to Medicine Lake to play in the sand (which Gus LOVES).  Before we left Gus took my fingers and walked me down to the water.  He was acting like he wanted to sit down in the water, so I stripped him down and he went for his first swim!  I can tell already that he is going to be a water bug, just like his mom and dad.

Nancy and Gus



No comments:

Post a Comment