Monday, April 2, 2012

Holy Week


Little Gus's "birthday day" this last May



Happy Holy Week!  And, once again my birthday has landed within holy week (thankfully not Good Friday this year!).  It am turning 30 today.  My husband has already been a big sweetie and even though I am saying good-bye to my 20's, I think my 30's are going to be an even bigger adventure.  I will (God-willing) be having another baby in November, and really, what is more adventurous than parenthood?

Also, I am embarking on a project this week.  For the remainder of Holy Week I will be un-plugging.  I will not be blogging, checking email, pinning on pinterest or looking at facebook.  I am a little nervous about this, but very excited to be so liberated.

I will see you all after Easter!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment