Wednesday, January 25, 2012

snuggle time

Here are just some simple pictures of me and Gus.  He is such a sweet boy.  We ran errands yesterday for a couple hours and whole time, even while being pulled in and out of the car, in and out of shopping carts, he smiled and laughed, and talked to me the whole time.  He is also taking really good naps now, and when he is awake, as long as he has a full belly all he wants to do is play with his toys or snuggle with mommy.

I am getting spoiled!

Enjoy!







PS--Gus is turning 8 months old today.  Wow, time has gone by quickly!  Maybe this will be the month that he decides to get moving.  Maybe, but I'm not holding my breath!

Love,
Nancy and Gus

1 comment:

  1. Happy Healthy 8 month birthday little Augustine! Look forward to holding you and kissing you this weekend! Bless-bless, Grandma and Grandpa Verly with the cows on the farm

    ReplyDelete