Thursday, January 12, 2012

My mom spends a few days with us.

Last week my mom came to spend a few days with us.  She felt like she was missing out on Gus's development it was a good time for her to come visit her parents and sister.  We had fun.  I went along with her to visit my aunt Cheryl, who is always a wonderful host.  It was a relaxing couple of days, but of course my mom found time to snap some pictures!


Gus's new toy.  He plays a few notes (and looks to me to clap each time he does), but then he just likes to tip it over...  Oh well.  It is the first step in his musical journey!


At Auntie Cheryl's

Out for a walk on a strangely warm January day.  Gus is zipped up in my coat with me and happy as a clam!

Have a wonderful day!
 It has turned COLD here today.  A windchill of -17 degrees, so needless to say, I don't think we will be venturing out today!

Love Nancy and Gus

No comments:

Post a Comment