Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Big Bird Photo Shoot

So, I clearly went overboard, and I shouldn't post all of these pictures, but what can I say, I am an adoring mother.  One of my favorite things about Gus is just how expressive he is.  He has a hundred different looks already and each one is so cute!  So, here are about 50 of them!

I got a little distracted while making breakfast today.  Gus had been poopy so I quickly changed him and threw on this Big Bird sweater my mom had gotten him while I was still pregnant (and we were all convince I was having a girl).  He was sitting on the kitchen floor smiling and playing with a serving spoon.  Enjoy!









This is one of my favorites.










And then....

Dad came downstairs!




And dad wondered why things weren't ready...what had mom been doing?







The end.  Have a good day!

Gus and I are off on lots of visits in the coming days.  Today we are going to see a friend on bed-rest.  She is scheduled for induction on Monday!  And, on Friday we are headed off to the great land of North Dakota to see a friend from college and her two children (one of which is a new baby born in November we have yet to meet).  While Gus and I are gone this weekend Bill and a couple of friends are going to a beer festival.  And then, next week is Lent!  Wow, already?

We love you.

Nancy and Gus

No comments:

Post a Comment