Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March 2015

Ah man, it's April and I have yet to share any picture from March!
So, here they all are.  
Enjoy!
I made a ABC book and took some photos of Bernadette with it.


Gus wanted his picture taken too...




Dommy likes hangin' out in laundry baskets



I tried a couple of times to get a picture of all three kids together...with mixed results.






We spent a few wonderful weekends on the farm while Bill traveled and got to see lots of baby calves!

















Then I made another ABC book and took some pictures of Gus with it.




And then, just this morning I realized what a slacker I had been with picture taking, and pulled out the camera at breakfast.  I couldn't help it.  The kids were extra cute this morning.







And then the pj's came off.





After grocery shopping we went to the beach.  It was fun, but nearly impossible to shoot photos while the kids ran around, so I only got a couple of Dommy sitting in the sand/dirt.


the boys!

All the best,
Nancy and gang

No comments:

Post a Comment