Monday, June 11, 2012

Swimming with Dad

I think it is fitting that we are under a week away from father's day.  Gus has a really really great dad, and I'm glad I got some pictures celebrating that this weekend.  Don't these two look great together?

We had a weekend together as family, which was nice since, with me working so much, I feel like Bill and I haven't been seeing much of each other lately.  But, the ACT was on Saturday, so I have a break from working!  Yeah!

We are busy preparing for our trip to PA later this week, but this weekend we spent a lot of time at Graduation parties.  I had 3 cousins graduate this year.  Luckily they all live close-ish so we were able to get to the parties.  On the way to a party on Saturday evening, we stopping at my Aunt Joyce and Uncle Andy's house.  They had a beautiful pool and Bill and Gus took a dip.  Gus was perfectly happy in the water...until he saw some toys with wheels sitting on the deck.  He wanted to get out and play with those brmm brmms!  Here are a few pictures I snapped before he climbed out.





This might be one of my all-time favorite pictures.

Then, Gus climbed out and climbed onto the wheels!




Thank you Joyce and Andy!

To all you in PA--see you soon!

PS--Doesn't Gus have a terrific dad?


No comments:

Post a Comment