Friday, May 12, 2017

Hallel's Home Visit

We had a wonderful time with family this past week.  My sister Hallel (Susan) was home for a family visit, which happens once every 4 years, so everyone was there, including all 15 cousins.

We took lots of pictures at my parent's farm, at Camden when we celebrated Josie's first birthday with a Troll Themed party, and after mass on Sunday.


















































A wonderful couple of days and we miss her dearly already.
Nancy, Bill, Gus, Berna, Dom and JoJo

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    May I ask you for a favor? As my blog has little traffic at present, I am trying to generate some more, because I use it to sell my company’s products. More visits will increase my blog’s “Google Images” ranking and visibility. I am asking you to visit my blog occasionally, even though it may not be of particular interest to you. Cordial thanks.

    ReplyDelete