Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dorothy's Visit

First of all, I am so sorry that I am really slacking off on this blog.  I have given myself too many things to do on the computer, so when I sit down I just don't ever get this blog done.  But, since it is our 3rd anniversary tonight, I thought I would stop, and take a minute to share a few pictures from the past few weeks. 

I'm going to do a few posts, just so it isn't quite so overwhelming.

First off--here is my woman's group (minus Lauren and Kelly).  I feel very very blessed to have these women in my life!
 
All of the following pictures in this post are of my friend Dorothy and her beautiful children.  They came to visit a few weeks ago and we spent lots of time outside.













 
Dorothy has a little boy too--but he rebelled against getting his picture taken.  Okay--I will be back with more pictures in just a few minutes!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment